Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart Review – For Big Families and Holiday Cooking!
Product: Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart
Sizes: 10 Quart, 8 Quart
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com
Amazon Return Policy: Easy 30 days
My Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart Review
Here’s the scenario: It’s 4:00 a.m. Sunday morning (Christmas morning). You’re up this early because you need a head start to cook the ham, the pot roast
It would normally take 3-4 hours for the turkey to bake and another 3 hours for a family-sized ham to bake. We haven’t even included the pot roast. What’s worse, you still haven’t finished making the sides – like the collard greens, the candied yams, the mashed potatoes, and the stuffing.
You’re feeling frazzled. How are you going to get all of this done?
It’s not just Christmas… it’s Sunday dinner… and the Super Bowl
While I used Christmas as the scenario, this scene could easily be on a Sunday when you’re fretting over what to make for your family of 7 for Sunday dinner. It could also easily be Super Bowl Sunday – when all of your husband’s friends are over to watch the game, and they want tons of finger foods like buffalo wings and meatballs.
Now, imagine this…
What if I told you that you could cook (for your family of 7), a large turkey in under 1 hour and retain all its juicy goodness? And what if I told you, you could cook a pork roast in 30 minutes – and that it would be so soft and tender you could pull it apart?
What if you could cook spaghetti and meatballs in one pot, and have it done in 10 minutes?
Well, now you can – With the 10 quart Power Pressure Cooker XL. Read my Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart review and see why this is a must-have kitchen appliance. But first, I want you to watch this very, very short video on how fast and easy it is to cook a huge turkey in the Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart.
Watch This Short Video on How to Cook a Turkey in the 10 Quart Power Pressure Cooker XL
Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart Overview
Now, let’s get down to the
I can’t wait to share with you the features and benefits of the 10 Quart Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- One touch preset buttons/Automatic Keep Warm Mode/Slow Cooker Option/ Digital Display
- Safe Lock Lid with Steam Release
- Non-Stick Inner Pot
- 10 Qt Capacity
- Dimension 16″H x 14.5″ W x 13.5″ D
- It comes with 3 wire racks, steamer, measuring cup
25 Benefits of Owning The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart
- The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart comes with a
safelock lid with steamrelease, which means the lid won’t accidentally blow up and cause serious injuries, like other stove top power pressure cookers
- Pressurized environment cooks up to 70% faster, so dinner is done in minutes
- Non-Stick Inner Pot – No burnt messes (you must always use at least some form of liquid
- Clean up is a breeze (there’s only one pot)
- Delay Timer – If you’re not ready to cook your family’s dinner, just set the pressure cooker to start whatever time you want.
- Replaces 6 Common Devices – No more spending a fortune on different kitchen appliances. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart is a canner, soup maker, steamer, and rice cooker
- Comes in 3 Different Sizes – 6 Quart, 8 Quart
and10 Quart – so if you have a small family, you have the option of buying the 6 quartone and it won’t take up as much space on your counter.
- Easily feeds a family of 12 or even 20
- Cook holiday meals or cook for large parties super fast
- No need to thaw out food before cooking, which cuts out the prep time and saves you even more time
- Sears meat so you don’t have to use multiple pots
- As a low-
carber, you can cook up large batches of protein, so you don’t have to cook for the whole week
- Cooks 4 whole chickens in one pot in under an hour (and keeps it juicy) – great when cooking for a holiday event or party
- Can cook 1 large turkey (in under an hour) and keeps it juicy (no more dry Thanksgiving turkey)
- 1 Touch Technology – the Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart (all sizes have this feature) only requires you to press 1 button
- Airtight lid traps
super heatedsteam inside so flavors are infused and nutrients are locked inside
- Makes “toss-and-go” recipes (5 ingredients or less) even if the meat is frozen
- Cooks vegetables perfectly so they retain their nutrients
- Fits 4 racks of ribs (makes fall-off-the-bone ribs)
- Family-sized ham cooks 3x faster
- Cooks dry pasta right out of the box
- Makes homemade bread
- Makes cakes and other desserts
- Very moderately priced
I could go on an on about the benefits of owning this glorious appliance, but I want to show you how easy it is to use the Power Pressure Cooker XL. So I’ve posted another very short youtube video on how to use the Power Pressure Cooker XL from start to finish (it’s so super fast and easy).
Watch This Short Video on How To Use The Power Pressure Cooker XL
Last, but not least. What’s a digital power pressure cooker without recipes? It can be daunting to try out a new cooking appliance without knowing any recipes. So to help you utilize your Power Pressure Cooker XL, I’ve included some links to a few Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbooks.
The Complete Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 150 Quick and Easy Recipes For You and Your Family (Poultry, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Vegetables, Desserts, Vegan, Vegetarian, Beans, Grains & More)
The Ultimate Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: Over 100 Deliciously Easy Recipes for Busy Families, All 6 Ingredients or Less
Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: Superfast Power Pressure Recipes – Healthy, Delicious, Quick and Easy Meals for Family (Plus Photos)
Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less Quick, Easy & Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
Power Pressure Cooker XL Top 500 Recipes: The Complete Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Some useful tips…
A word about cooking chickens and turkeys in your new PPC XL 10 quart…after you cook them in the power pressure, in order to get the skin crispy, all you have to do is put them in the oven for several minutes until the skin crisps.
After you buy the Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart, before you cook any roast, make sure you
I hope you enjoyed this review. But more importantly, I hope I’ve given you enough information to help you make an informed decision. Please feel free to leave your comments below. If you’ve bought a Power Pressure Cooker XL, please share your experience with me!